International Exchange Program 2019
Athens, May 13 - 25
Professionals working in the field of Social Work / Human Services are invited to apply for the CIF Hellas International Exchange Program 2019. The application deadline is 30/01/2019. Program details:
- Orientation Seminar and lectures to familiarize participants with the socio/economic situation in Greece, including visits to places of cultural interest.
- Agency visits and placements Participants will visit a variety of social organizations and will be placed to agencies related to their own specialized field to observe and experience professional social work in Greece.
- Experience in a multicultural group Participants will have the opportunity to exchange work methodology and intervention practices amongst themselves.
- Evaluation and Farewell event The last two days participants will share gained knowledge and experience and will receive their certificates.
- Host Family Living Living with host families provides participants with a unique cultural experience and develops lasting cross cultural friendships.
- Language English
- Number of participants Five (5). The program will only take place if more than two successful applicants are able to participate
- Cost €300. The participants are responsible for making their own travel arrangements to and from Greece as well as any medical insurance. Domestic travel and half-board expenses are covered by the program.
- Application process Please send your application to us through your National Branch (NB) or the Contact Person (CP) in your country. They will then forward it to us along with their recommendation letter. In countries without a NB or CP, please email your application directly to email@example.com.